Sunday, December 20, 2009

Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver With Heart Rate Monitor



The cool little gadget is designed with sports and fitness buffs in mind. The Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver can be strapped to your wrist, by which I mean a watch-like instrument that does a host of things like keeping track of your exercise routine and helping you find your way in the woods.

First of all, I like the design of Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver that is less bulky than its predecessors. It is so small that it can be easily mistaken for a watch. The GPS functions are wonderful and I found the gadget locking on quickly to the satellites and start indicating my position almost instantaneously at the push of a button. Of course, it does not have maps and visuals, but one cannot expect so much from such a small device.



The main attraction of Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver is the health monitoring tools. It provides real time data like speed, distance, pace, and heart rate that can be handy for sportsmen and aspiring athletes. I had to only strap on the device and I was ready to go.

The heart of the Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver lies outside the gadget. I found the USB port extremely useful to connect to my PC. Using the Garmin's Training Center PC software, I could easily download and process all the information from the Forerunner. I could then carry out a detailed analysis of my workouts. I can also plan and schedule my future exercise regimen and for comparison at a later date. If all this was not enough, the 305 is compatible with the web-based application called MotionBased.

For more real reviews and product information on this model, visit Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver. For reviews and information on other cool gadgets visit http://www.cool-gadget-reviews.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tim_Pecunia